The list of things to do in the Algarve is endless, but the best views of the neighborhood can be definitely captured in this motorbike sidecar tour!
Tour 1 (3 hours) – PORTIMÃO, FERRAGUDO, ALVOR, PRAIA DA ROCHA:
A journey through the city of Portimão and its surrounding area where we can understand its relationship with the river, the evolution of urban design, the industries of the past that marked the region.
• Departure towards Ferragudo fishing town, along the metal bridge and visit the new lighthouse overlooking Portimao to Lagos. Photo stop.
• Returning to Portimão we will pass the old town watching its historical monuments before we go towards Alvor and its long sandy beaches. Photo stop.
• In the end the essential passage through the famous Avenida Praia da Rocha and a final stop at Fort of Santa Catarina.
Tour 2 (3 hours) – FERRAGUDO, CARVOEIRO, PRAIA DA MARINHA, BENAGIL, SENHORA DA ROCHA:
Relax and enjoy the ride starting with crossing the Rio Arade in the “Old Bridge” opened in April 1876. First towards Ferragudo, always along the coast, let lose the look in vegetation and scattered houses, with the sea on the horizon. Along the way you will discover some of the most beautiful beaches in the Algarve with its golden sands and crystal clear waters, framed by rock formations carved by the sea.
• We will visit the village of Ferragudo, as well as Praia da Rocha, the lighthouses of the coast, the island of seagulls and a grotto with its woodpigeons. Photo Stop.
• Travelling on the coast inland, passing near several golf courses and resorts in the direction of Carvoeiro and Algar Seco for a refreshment and photographs. Photo Stop.
• We continue towards the fishing community of Benagil and Praia da Marinha, already considered one of the most beautiful in the world. Photo Stop, then to finish in great style, visit the promontory of the Holy Lady of the Rock (Senhora da Rocha).